What do you think of this site.

paul watt

Chaddy2222 said:
I have made a bit of a change to the red on the wrapper. Does it look
better / less hertfull to the eye for everyone else now?

The reds much,much better now,

Bergamot

Chaddy2222 said:
Nah, I think you'll find it's a CSS issue.

Nah, I think you'll find that dE|_ is right. Look at the html for <h1>.
The about page has 2 added &nbsp; at the end, which definitely makes it
off kilter.

What's with all the inline styles on the About page? They should be
scrapped.

Bergamot

dE|_ said:
the body
could do with fixing in height

A fixed height body, presumably with a scrolling div? Why on earth would
you want to do that? They are ghastly where usability is concerned.

Chaddy2222

Nah, I think you'll find that dE|_ is right. Look at the html for <h1>.
The about page has 2 added &nbsp; at the end, which definitely makes it
off kilter.
Thanks, I ran HTML Tidy through it last night and fixed it.
What's with all the inline styles on the About page? They should be
scrapped.
Will do.

Chaddy2222

No, you'll find that dE|_ is right.
It's not just in IE7, it's in Firefox too. Not a bug, just two &nbsp;
characters.
It should be fixed now. I ran the code through tidy.