What Do You think of Wired Magazine?

HTML-JSClub

Just asking for opinions on whether I should subscribe to Wired (and
why). Thanks

Jim Ley

Just asking for opinions on whether I should subscribe to Wired (and
why). Thanks

I've no idea, I've never seen it, I didn't realise it was a javascript
magazine, is there much in there?

Jim.

HTML-JSClub

Sorry I accidently added this topic in the wrong group. Forget I even
wrote it.

Evertjan.

Jim Ley wrote on 29 mrt 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:
I've no idea, I've never seen it, I didn't realise it was a javascript
magazine, is there much in there?

"Wired" = "Why read" ?