    I just don't get what the () after the sub name does...kind of stupid
    question, but it would be nice to understand it. Thanks.

    Kathy

    Kathy Burke, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Kathy Burke

    Jerry III Guest

    It's a parameter declaration...

    Jerry

    Jerry III, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Everything in between the parentheses is parameters. Parameters are values
    that are passed to a function or subroutine, from the code that called the
    subroutine. As the code you mentioned is an Event Handler, the parameters
    are passed by the object which raised the Event.

    Is that what you were asking?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer