    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Brian

    yaru22, Sep 4, 2006

  2. yaru22

    Steve Holden Guest

    yaru22 wrote:
    > I was reading Chapter 6.1 in mod_python manual at www.python.org.
    >
    > The manual simply says:
    >
    > The publisher handler is a good way to avoid writing your own handlers
    > and focus on rapid application development.
    >
    > I still don't understand what this publisher handler is for.
    >
    > Can someone elaborate the above phrase with some examples please?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    I think perhaps your reading of the documentation has been a little less
    than assiduous. Does

    http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/hand-pub.html

    make it any clearer? There the examples show you exactly how to use the
    handler, and the point of providing it is to allow you to use mod_python
    without going to the trouble of writing your own handler.

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119

    Steve Holden, Sep 4, 2006