what does TC++PL stand for?

PAolo

Hi,

I asked for suggestions on C++ books some days ago. Someone talked
about this mysterious TC++PL. Google was not able to tell me what it
stands for. What is the complete title of the book?

Thnx
Paolo

PAolo

* PAolo:

Did you really try googling?

First hit.

Now, I could perhaps understand your confusion if you used AltaVista, where it's
the third hit, or perhaps AllTheWeb (ditto), but hey, google?

Cheers, & hth.,

- Alf

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

Ops, sorry
I looked for TC++ PL. The space owns the fault... :)

Paolo

Alf P. Steinbach

* PAolo: