What does the ASP.Net account need to run web sites?

Mufasa

I have a web site that I'm putting on multiple machines. When I put the
software on the machine it says the application isn't available. If I make
the ASP.Net user an administrator and reboot the machine, then the website
works.

Is there a list somewhere of what the ASP.Net account needs in order to run
the web site correctly?

TIA - Jeff.