    reply me with details ..

    thanks
    alex ....
    Alek Nazarian, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Alek Nazarian wrote:

    > hi mates , i think that the subject of the mail is obvious .. please
    > reply me with details ..
    >
    > thanks
    > alex ....

    Please type your question in the body, not in your subject.

    --
    Regards,
    Christophe Vanfleteren
    Christophe Vanfleteren, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Alek Nazarian

    Paul Lutus Guest

    Alek Nazarian wrote:

    > hi mates , i think that the subject of the mail is obvious .. please
    > reply me with details ..

    There is one thing I can say about this topic -- you need to press enter at
    least once on YOUR keyboard while posting, so YOUR message appears in YOUR
    message body.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com
    Paul Lutus, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Alek Nazarian

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Alek Nazarian

    Phil... Guest

    Well do you think your teacher will give you an A if
    you say that the keyword is used to indicate that the
    method is a native method?

    Phil..., Oct 22, 2003
  6. Christophe Vanfleteren <> wrote in message news:<HkUkb.92162$-ops.be>...
    > Alek Nazarian wrote:
    >
    > > hi mates , i think that the subject of the mail is obvious .. please
    > > reply me with details ..
    > >
    > > thanks
    > > alex ....

    > Please type your question in the body, not in your subject.

    i write wherever and whatever i want . tnx for your clever notes
    then i ask a lot of questions although that i know their solutions !!!
    don't get angry .. c ya ..
    Alek Nazarian, Oct 22, 2003
  7. Paul Lutus <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Alek Nazarian wrote:
    >
    > > hi mates , i think that the subject of the mail is obvious .. please
    > > reply me with details ..

    > There is one thing I can say about this topic -- you need to press enter at
    > least once on YOUR keyboard while posting, so YOUR message appears in YOUR
    > message body.

    that's my job and not yours .
    Alek Nazarian, Oct 22, 2003
  8. "Phil..." <> wrote in message news:<6Hmlb.607651$cF.275439@rwcrnsc53>...
    > Well do you think your teacher will give you an A if
    > you say that the keyword is used to indicate that the
    > method is a native method?
    >
    > "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > > On 20 Oct 2003 09:45:15 -0700, (Alek Nazarian)
    > > wrote or quoted :
    > >
    > > >hi mates , i think that the subject of the mail is obvious .. please
    > > >reply me with details .

    > > http://mindprod.com/jgloss/gettingstarted.html
    > > http://mindprod.com/jgloss/native.html
    > >
    > > --
    > > Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    > > Coaching, problem solving, economical contract programming.
    > > See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html for The Java Glossary.

    cute joke .. hehehe .. you think that i don't know all this ?!!!
    Alek Nazarian, Oct 22, 2003