What does this error mean?

Showjumper

I get this error after i changed the root namespace in the properties
window for my vbnet server control since i didnt like the fact that vbnet
uses the project name as the root namespace. Or do i need to changeit prior
to compiling it, when i first make the project?
Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'RDUpload' is ambiguous in the namespace
'RiderDesign.Web'.

Thanks
Ashok (Now Ken can call me by my first name) :)

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Ashok (thanks!)

Did you also change the inherits value or other references in your
aspx/ascx?

Ken

Showjumper

Didnt change anything else. All i did was change the root namspace from
RDUploader to RiderDesign.Web in the properties window. Then remove
NameSpace RiderDesign.Web End Namspace from the code. Recompiled, deleted
the control from the toolbox, remove the tag directive from the top of the
page.Added the new control to the toolbox and then the page. Also the class
name is RDUpload. And change the namespace for the tag prefix in the
assembly info file.