    </head>
    is not a server control.

    //Tony

    Tony Johansson, Nov 29, 2010

  2. Tony Johansson

    Jason Keats Guest

    Tony Johansson wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > If we have this code snipped in an aspx file what does it mean
    > <head runat="server">
    > <title>Employee Information</title>
    > </head>
    >
    > I know what runat=server means when you use it in server controller like
    > <asp:TextBox . . .
    >
    > I mean that this code snipped
    > <head runat="server">
    > <title>Employee Information</title>
    > </head>
    > is not a server control.
    >
    > //Tony

    It's probably there because the programmer forgot to delete it. He may
    be used to doing (strange) things like...

    <head runat = "server">
    <title><%= Html.Encode(ViewData["Title"]) %></title>
    <%this.RenderHeadItems();%>
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
    href="Styles.css?v=<%=AssemblyVersionNumber()%>">
    </head>

    Jason Keats, Nov 29, 2010