What emerging or mid-cap telecom companies have the potential to behighly successful over the next 5

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rishi Boparai, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. Which companies have the technology, capital, and business plans to be
    real and long-term producers in the marketplace?

    Rishi Boparai, Mar 31, 2008

  2. Rishi Boparai

    Lew Guest

    Re: What emerging or mid-cap telecom companies have the potentialto be highly successful over the next 5 - 10 years?

    Rishi Boparai wrote:
    > Which companies have the technology, capital, and business plans to be
    > real and long-term producers in the marketplace?

    I'd go with Amalgamated Consolidated Unified Business Solutions Partners
    Holding Companies Investment Capital Group Hedge Fund, LLC. The Street is all
    abuzz.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Mar 31, 2008

  3. Re: What emerging or mid-cap telecom companies have the potential tobe highly successful over the next 5 - 10 years?

    On Mar 31, 4:46 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    > Rishi Boparai wrote:
    > > Which companies have the technology, capital, and business plans to be
    > > real and long-term producers in the marketplace?

    > I'd go with Amalgamated Consolidated Unified Business Solutions Partners
    > Holding Companies Investment Capital Group Hedge Fund, LLC.  The Street is all
    > abuzz.
    >
    > --
    > Lew

    Hi
    Would you like to join tribe on Techtribe.com
    where
    Meet experts
    Read, share, and learn about the advances made
    Get your questions answered by fellow members

    For more info www.techtribe.com

    Thanks.

    Rishi Boparai, Apr 1, 2008
  4. Rishi Boparai

    Rishi Boparai wrote:
    > Hi
    > Would you like to join tribe on Techtribe.com
    > where
    > Meet experts
    > Read, share, and learn about the advances made
    > Get your questions answered by fellow members
    >
    > For more info www.techtripe.spam

    I don't know, I really think you're missing out if you don't jump on this
    Amalgamated Consolidated Unified Business Solutions Partners Holding Companies
    Investment Capital Group Hedge Fund, LLC, opportunity.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Apr 1, 2008