    which suggests Framework version 1.1 instead. Sooh, why this
    difference and what exactly am I running?

    Jib

    jib, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Try running this free tool to see what version a given Web is using:

    http://www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/ASPNETVersionSwitcher.aspx

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 24, 2003

  3. jib

    jib Guest

    > Try running this free tool to see what version a given Web is using:
    >
    > http://www.denisbauer.com/NETTools/ASPNETVersionSwitcher.aspx

    Thanks - thats a rather handy little utility. Looks like I am running V1.1,
    I guess
    I simply don't understand why the reference in VS.NET appears to refer to
    V1.0.

    Jib

    jib, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Hi Jib,

    Not sure either, but at least Denis' tool makes it possible to tell what the
    Web thinks it is using.

    You might want to look in the various Solution and Project files to see if
    they give any hints.

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 25, 2003