What framework version am I running?

jib

In any of my projects, reviewing the properties of say the System.Web
reference, reveals that its path points to

C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\System.Web.dll.

(suggesting Framework V1.0) However, when I look at how my IIS is
configured for .ASPX files, it points to

C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll

which suggests Framework version 1.1 instead. Sooh, why this
difference and what exactly am I running?

Jib

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Jib,

Not sure either, but at least Denis' tool makes it possible to tell what the
Web thinks it is using.

You might want to look in the various Solution and Project files to see if
they give any hints.

Ken