    I will design it with the ACTIVE HDL 6.3 simulator .

    Thanks in advance
    EC
    RealInfo, Jan 12, 2009

  2. RealInfo

    Guest

    On 12 Jan., 10:48, "RealInfo" <> wrote:
    > Hi all
    > How can I know what functions are there in the IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library .
    > I need to do some math in a multiplier design for DSP .
    >
    > I will use the  IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library  but my question is how can I know
    > all the functions that
    > this package offers .
    > I will design it with the ACTIVE HDL 6.3 simulator .
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > EC

    Hi,

    I have tried it with Active-HDL 8.1:

    Open Library Manager, click on "ieee", now all ieee libraries are
    shown.
    When clicking on "numeric_std" the package contents with all its
    functions etc.
    are shown.

    Rgds
    AluPin
    , Jan 12, 2009

  3. RealInfo

    Tricky Guest

    On 12 Jan, 08:48, "RealInfo" <> wrote:
    > Hi all
    > How can I know what functions are there in the IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library .
    > I need to do some math in a multiplier design for DSP .
    >
    > I will use the  IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library  but my question is how can I know
    > all the functions that
    > this package offers .
    > I will design it with the ACTIVE HDL 6.3 simulator .
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > EC

    Google is your friend:

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nu...s=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a