What functions ?

RealInfo

Hi all
How can I know what functions are there in the IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library .
I need to do some math in a multiplier design for DSP .

I will use the IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library but my question is how can I know
all the functions that
this package offers .
I will design it with the ACTIVE HDL 6.3 simulator .

Thanks in advance
EC

ALuPin

Hi all
How can I know what functions are there in the IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library .
I need to do some math in a multiplier design for DSP .

I will use the  IEEE.NUMERIC_STD library  but my question is how can I know
all the functions that
this package offers .
I will design it with the ACTIVE HDL 6.3 simulator .

Thanks in advance
EC

Hi,

I have tried it with Active-HDL 8.1:

Open Library Manager, click on "ieee", now all ieee libraries are
shown.
When clicking on "numeric_std" the package contents with all its
functions etc.
are shown.

Rgds
AluPin