what gui tool does david use in that screencast ?

todo01

the admin tool for mysql he used in that
video,---http://media.rubyonrails.org/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov,
i download mysqladminister ,but it is for mysql5.0,and my version is
4.1.25,
it often tells me that i have a sql error:
Error executing SQL commands to update table.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT
NULL AFTER `id`,
DROP PRIMARY KEY,
ADD PRIMARY KEY(`title`(255))
, AUT' at line 1 (error 1064)

so ,any help ,for a gui tool for mysql 4.X,
i don';t know there are so my different between 5.0 and
4.1,,,,surprise..

todo01

todo01 said:
the admin tool for mysql he used in that
video,---http://media.rubyonrails.org/video/rails_take2_with_sound.mov,
i download mysqladminister ,but it is for mysql5.0,and my version is
4.1.25,
it often tells me that i have a sql error:
Error executing SQL commands to update table.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT
NULL AFTER `id`,
DROP PRIMARY KEY,
ADD PRIMARY KEY(`title`(255))
, AUT' at line 1 (error 1064)

so ,any help ,for a gui tool for mysql 4.X,
i don';t know there are so my different between 5.0 and
4.1,,,,surprise..

thanks in advance