What happened to 2.7.4 and 3.2.4 ??

Perica Zivkovic

For quite some time we had 2.7.4 and 3.2.4 planned on Python release calendar and both scheduled for Feb 16th (last weekend). However they are not released and also not scheduled for the future.

Are we going to have these releases ? Postponed or cancelled ?

Ned Deily

Any ideas on timelines? I was waiting on this to push out another Portable
Python release.

I suggest asking on the python-dev list. There have been no announced
new release dates as yet.