What happened to 2.7.4 and 3.2.4 ??

Discussion in 'Python' started by Perica Zivkovic, Feb 23, 2013.

  1. For quite some time we had 2.7.4 and 3.2.4 planned on Python release calendar and both scheduled for Feb 16th (last weekend). However they are not released and also not scheduled for the future.

    Are we going to have these releases ? Postponed or cancelled ?
    Perica Zivkovic, Feb 23, 2013

    Postponed see http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.devel/137017

    --
    Cheers.

    Mark Lawrence
    Mark Lawrence, Feb 23, 2013

  3. On Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:19:29 AM UTC-6, Mark Lawrence wrote:
    > On 23/02/2013 16:03, Perica Zivkovic wrote:
    >
    > > For quite some time we had 2.7.4 and 3.2.4 planned on Python release calendar and both scheduled for Feb 16th (last weekend). However they are not released and also not scheduled for the future.

    > > Are we going to have these releases ? Postponed or cancelled ?

    > Postponed see http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.devel/137017
    >

    > --
    >
    > Cheers.
    >

    > Mark Lawrence

    Any ideas on timelines? I was waiting on this to push out another Portable Python release.

    thanks for the info !
    Perica Zivkovic, Feb 23, 2013

    Perica Zivkovic, Feb 23, 2013
  5. Perica Zivkovic

    Ned Deily Guest

    In article <>,
    Perica Zivkovic <> wrote:
    > Any ideas on timelines? I was waiting on this to push out another Portable
    > Python release.

    I suggest asking on the python-dev list. There have been no announced
    new release dates as yet.

    --
    Ned Deily,
    Ned Deily, Feb 23, 2013