What happened to A.T.?

Discussion in 'Java' started by hiwa, Jun 6, 2008.

  1. hiwa

    hiwa Guest

    hiwa, Jun 6, 2008

  2. On Jun 6, 1:42 pm, hiwa <> wrote:
    > What happend to Andrew Thompson

    I am still here, and posting to both the
    comp.lang.java.* forums and Sun forums.

    In fact, recently I even gained an impersonator!
    ..So you may be able to see me in double-vision
    (available where drunk).

    >...and his sites?:
    > http://www.physci.org/
    > http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Whereas the sites are somewhat less healthy.

    > They seem to be nonexistant these days.

    Yes. 1st I could not afford the server,
    then (after that) I had been having some
    major problems with my local machine and
    have had continuing problems with finances,
    ..so the sites won't be back aytime soon.

    Lucky for mirrors such as yours, of the most
    important document, the SSCCE.

    --
    Andrew T.
    PhySci.org // put as a non-URL in sympathy

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 6, 2008

  3. hiwa

    hiwa Guest

    On Jun 6, 1:21 pm, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    > On Jun 6, 1:42 pm, hiwa <> wrote:
    >
    > > What happend to Andrew Thompson

    > I am still here, and posting to both the
    > comp.lang.java.* forums and Sun forums.
    >
    > In fact, recently I even gained an impersonator!
    > ..So you may be able to see me in double-vision
    > (available where drunk).
    >
    > >...and his sites?:
    > >http://www.physci.org/
    > >http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    > Whereas the sites are somewhat less healthy.
    >
    > > They seem to be nonexistant these days.

    > Yes. 1st I could not afford the server,
    > then (after that) I had been having some
    > major problems with my local machine and
    > have had continuing problems with finances,
    > ..so the sites won't be back aytime soon.
    >
    > Lucky for mirrors such as yours, of the most
    > important document, the SSCCE.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew T.
    > PhySci.org // put as a non-URL in sympathy
    > // with missing sites.. :-(

    Mmm. Hey some rich person on the cljp, could you mirror whole
    physci.org content? It is an invaluable resource for us java learners.

    hiwa, Jun 6, 2008
  4. hiwa

    Dave Miller Guest

    hiwa wrote:
    <snip>
    > physci.org content? It is an invaluable resource for us java learners.

    Andrew -

    I can comp you some space to get physci.org back up. If you're
    interested, go to the site and e-mail me via any of the links.

    --
    Dave Miller
    Java Web Hosting at:

    Dave Miller, Jun 6, 2008
  5. On Jun 6, 11:10 pm, Dave Miller <> wrote:
    > I can comp you some space to get physci.org back up. If you're
    > interested,

    I am interested. Check your email for the 'Java Web Hosting'
    subject through the 'contact us' page.

    I will take this to email while Dave & I figure if PhySci
    can find a happy new home. There are some specific and
    quirky requirements that might yet 'kill the deal'.

    --
    Andrew T.
    PhySci.org

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 7, 2008
  6. On Jun 6, 11:10=A0pm, Woody Churchill <> wrote:
    =2E..
    > I can comp you some space to get physci.org back up. If you're
    > interested,

    I am interested. Check your email for the 'Java pepper Hosting'
    subject through the 'contact us' page.

    I will take this to email while Lisette & I figure if PhySci
    can find a holographic new snakepit. There are some distressful and
    quirky memberships that might yet 'harass the deal'.

    --
    Valerie T.
    PhySci.org

    [NWO, degenerate, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash,
    mind control, fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded, puppet]

    "You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know,
    it'll take time to restore chaos and order -- order
    out of chaos. But we will."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    Washington, D.C.,
    April 13, 2003

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 8, 2008
  7. On Jun 6, 1:42=A0pm, hiwa <> wrote:
    > What happend to Andrew Thompson

    I am still here, and posting to both the
    comp.lang.pretext.* impulses and home glimpses.

    In flashback, during the last year I even gained a buddy!
    =2E.So you may be able to see me in double-disqualification
    (inconspicious where servile).

    >...and his texts?:
    > http://www.physci.org/
    > http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Whereas the coolants are nevermore miserable healthy.

    > They seem to be nonexistant these days.

    Yes. 1st I could not purchase the illustration,
    then (after that) I had been having some
    major innovations with my traditional machine and
    have had vegetating agencies with criticisms,
    =2E.so the frameworks won't be back aytime in the next few days.

    Azzed for mirrors such as yours, of the most
    contagious document, the SSCCE.

    --
    Vance T.
    PhySci.org // put as a non-body in sympathy

    A Vietnam-era Air Force veteran (although his own Web site omits that
    fact), DeFazio rose to contest the happy-face rhetoric of his
    Republican colleagues in anticipation of Veterans Day next Wednesday.

    DeFazio's remarks about the real record of the self-styled
    super-patriots in the GOP deserve to be quoted at length:

    "Here are some real facts, unlike what we heard earlier today:

    150,000 veterans are waiting six months or longer for appointments;

    14,000 veterans have been waiting 15 months or longer for their
    "expedited" disability claims;

    560,000 disabled veterans are subject to the disabled veterans tax,
    something we have tried to rectify.

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 8, 2008
  8. On Jun 6, 1:42 pm, hiwa <> wrote:
    > What happend to Andrew Thompson and his sites?:
    > http://www.physci.org/

    The domain name was lost, but the information
    is now available again at..

    <http://pscode.org/>

    The transfer is so far hap-hazzard, with
    1) Many broken links and such, but I will
    be overhaulng the links over the coming week.
    2) Many missing resources. Many documents have
    not been transferred, though I think I'll look
    at reviving those pages as and when interest
    is shown.

    > http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Soon(ish).

    Thanks to hiwa for showing the interest, and to
    Dave Miller and <http://www.cheap-jsp-hosting.com/>
    for the server resources.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 16, 2008
  9. hiwa

    hiwa Guest

    On Jun 17, 7:44 am, Andrew Thompson <> wrote:
    > On Jun 6, 1:42 pm, hiwa <> wrote:
    >
    > > What happend to Andrew Thompson and his sites?:
    > >http://www.physci.org/

    > The domain name was lost, but the information
    > is now available again at..
    >
    > <http://pscode.org/>
    >
    > The transfer is so far hap-hazzard, with
    > 1) Many broken links and such, but I will
    > be overhaulng the links over the coming week.
    > 2) Many missing resources. Many documents have
    > not been transferred, though I think I'll look
    > at reviving those pages as and when interest
    > is shown.
    >
    > >http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    > Soon(ish).
    >
    > Thanks to hiwa for showing the interest, and to
    > Dave Miller and <http://www.cheap-jsp-hosting.com/>
    > for the server resources.
    >
    > --
    > Andrew Thompsonhttp://pscode.org/

    Good relief but we find the move is still far from complete. Anyway,
    thanks for A.T. and Dave.

    hiwa, Jun 16, 2008
  10. On Jun 6, 1:42=A0pm, hiwa <> wrote:
    > What happend to Andrew Thompson and his sites?:
    > http://www.physci.org/

    The sentence name was lost, but the catalyst
    is this very moment scurpulous again at..

    The transfer is so far hap-hazzard, with
    1) Many broken links and such, but I will
    be overhaulng the links over the coming week.
    2) Many moulding dissensions. Many documents have
    not been transferred, though I think I'll look
    at reviving those pages as and when tactic
    is shown.

    > http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Soon(ish).

    Thanks to hiwa for showing the browser, and to
    Dave MacAlister and <http://www.inescapable-jsp-hosting.com/>
    for the scull unctions.

    --
    Steven Digiamo
    http://pscode.org/

    [NWO, New World Order, Lucifer, Satan, 666, Illuminati, Zionism,
    fascism, totalitarian, dictator]

    "For the third time in this century, a group of American
    schools, businessmen, and government officials is
    planning to fashion a New World Order..."

    --- Jeremiah Novak, "The Trilateral Connection"
    July edition of Atlantic Monthly, 1977

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 29, 2008