    controls? I'm creating an ASP.NET 2.0 web site that I'd like to view on a
    BlackBerry device.

    Thanks in advance for your response.
    robertf, Nov 13, 2006

  2. robertf

    robertf Guest

    I see what's happened. The ASP.NET Mobile Web components (forms and
    controls) have been integrated into VS.NET 2005. If you right-click on your
    Solution Explorer project and select "Add New Item...", you'll see templates
    for Mobile Web Forms, Mobile Web User Controls, and so on. Opening such a
    template and then selecting the Designer view will start the Mobile Web
    Designer.

    robertf, Nov 14, 2006