    is no longer valid. :(

    Thanks in advance,
    Paulo

    Paulo Pinto, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Paulo Pinto

    Neil Cerutti Guest

    On 2007-01-11, Paulo Pinto <> wrote:
    > does anyone know what happened to SPE?
    >
    > It seems that the address http://pythonide.stani.be
    > is no longer valid. :(

    SPE lost its web host, and last I heard is looking for a new
    home. For now you can get it here:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/spe/

    --
    Neil Cerutti
    We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people.

    Neil Cerutti, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Paulo Pinto

    Dick Moores Guest

    At 07:43 AM 1/11/2007, Paulo Pinto wrote:
    >does anyone know what happened to SPE?
    >
    >It seems that the address http://pythonide.stani.be
    >is no longer valid. :(

    I'd suggest subscribing to the Python-spe-users list,
    <https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/python-spe-users>, or
    reading the archive there.

    Dick Moores

    Dick Moores, Jan 11, 2007
  4. Paulo Pinto

    Paulo Pinto Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for the feedback.
    Paulo

    Paulo Pinto, Jan 12, 2007
  5. Jaroslaw Zabiello, Feb 3, 2007
  6. On Feb 3, 2:18 am, Jaroslaw Zabiello <>
    wrote:
    > Dnia 11 Jan 2007 17:02:49 +0100, Neil Cerutti napisa³(a):
    >
    > >SPElost its web host, and last I heard is looking for a new
    > > home. For now you can get it here:

    > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/spe/

    > That is old addres. Never ishttp://developer.berlios.de/projects/python/
    >
    > --
    > Jaroslaw Zabiellohttp://blog.zabiello.com

    SPE will restart. Follow it on http://pythonide.stani.be

    Stani

    SPE - Stani's Python Editor, Feb 25, 2007