What happened to [email protected]?

Carsten Haese

Hiya,

I just tried sending an email to (e-mail address removed) to request a
website change, and the email bounced back with this excerpt from the
delivery failure report:

"""
Reporting-MTA: dns; bag.python.org
[...]
Final-Recipient: rfc822; (e-mail address removed)
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; unknown user: "webmaster"
"""

Who should I contact to request the website change?

Thanks,

Carsten.

Aahz

I just tried sending an email to (e-mail address removed) to request a
website change, and the email bounced back with this excerpt from the
delivery failure report:

Oops! I've informed the appropriate people.

For now, either hang on to your request or send it directly to me.

Thanks for letting us know!

Aahz

Oops! I've informed the appropriate people.
For now, either hang on to your request or send it directly to me.
Thanks for letting us know!

Okay, anyone who was trying to send e-mail to the webmasters should try
again.

John Machin

Okay, anyone who was trying to send e-mail to the webmasters should try
again.

uh-huh, but PyPI search doesn't return,
and PyPI browse cops this:
"""
Error...

There's been a problem with your request

psycopg.ProgrammingError: ERROR: could not serialize access due to
concurrent update

delete from browse_tally
"""

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?=

"""
Error...

There's been a problem with your request

psycopg.ProgrammingError: ERROR: could not serialize access due to
concurrent update

delete from browse_tally
"""

If that happens, just try again. I don't know how to fix it,
but if you retry, it should work.

Regards,
Martin