    the behaviour the same for synchronise and asynchronise calls?

    Cheers,

    Steve
    Steve, May 14, 2004

  2. Steve

    Jan Tielens Guest

    The web service will continue to do its work, but sync and async.

    What you can do is use the IsClientConnected property (of the HttpResponse
    class), this will return true/false so you can actually know on your server
    if the client is still there.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ebHttpResponseClassIsClientConnectedTopic.asp

    For example:
    <WebMethod()> _

    Public Sub Test()

    'Do stuff

    If Me.Context.Response.IsClientConnected Then

    End If

    End Sub

    --
    Greetz