What has been going on?

tjland

Ignore those last two messages accidently sent. Who else has been getting
messages returned that you didnt send. Mail scanners saying their is a
virus? The list i think has been infected with the W32/Sobig.f-MM virus,
anyone else experiencing problems? Also i havent been able to post to the
list its been saying post returned after four hours, or something like
that. Thanx for help!
When you see the net take the shot
When you miss your shot shoot again
When you make your shot you win!

Just remember
Offense sells tickets
But defense wins championships!

When you see the net take the shot
When you miss your shot shoot again
When you make your shot you win!

Just remember
Offense sells tickets
But defense wins championships!

Tom Plunket

tjland said:
Ignore those last two messages accidently sent. Who else has been
getting messages returned that you didnt send. Mail scanners
saying their is a virus? The list i think has been infected...

The list doesn't get infected. It's the users that do,
specifically the ones who use that crap MS mail/news reader/virus
broadcasting system.

-tom!

A. Lloyd Flanagan

Ignore those last two messages accidently sent. Who else has been getting
messages returned that you didnt send. Mail scanners saying their is a
virus? The list i think has been infected with the W32/Sobig.f-MM virus,

I've been getting a huge number of these. Basically a virus is in the
computer of someone who has you in their address book. It sends out
messages from their computer but forges your address in the header
fields. So, when that message gets bounced by the recipient's filter,
the error message comes to you, not the true sender.

I don't know what Microsoft was thinking in their last few software
releases. It's not like they didn't have plenty of warning that this
was coming. For now, it's going to get worse before it gets better.