What has changed in Debug?

SideView1

I've created a webservice in VS 2005. I have vista installed and IE 7. It
used to be I could run hte webpage, get my form variables hit submit and the
break points would work, and let me step through my service. This no longer
is the case. has some setting changed? Please help

Alex Meleta

Hi SideView1,

You do not use IIS env? If so, it's needed sometimes to attach to WebDev.WebServer
manually.

Regards, Alex
[TechBlog] http://devkids.blogspot.com