    JAMEZY NJ Guest

    Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    I used to use HTML Pro, but lost it when my laptop bit the dust.
    JAMEZY NJ, Nov 13, 2004

  2. JAMEZY NJ

    Sam Hughes Guest

    (JAMEZY NJ) wrote in news:20041113143557.21518.00000449
    @mb-m11.aol.com:

    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?
    >
    > I used to use HTML Pro, but lost it when my laptop bit the dust.

    I use whatever text editor I find most convenient at the time. Lately,
    Edwin.
    Sam Hughes, Nov 13, 2004

  3. JAMEZY NJ

    Neal Guest

    On 13 Nov 2004 19:35:57 GMT, JAMEZY NJ <> wrote:

    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    Crimson Editor.
    Neal, Nov 13, 2004
  4. David Dorward, Nov 13, 2004
  5. JAMEZY NJ

    Alan Cole Guest

    In article <Xns95A09526F9E53hughesrpiedu@130.133.1.4>,
    Sam Hughes <> wrote:

    > (JAMEZY NJ) wrote in news:20041113143557.21518.00000449
    > @mb-m11.aol.com:
    >
    > > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?
    > >
    > > I used to use HTML Pro, but lost it when my laptop bit the dust.

    > I use whatever text editor I find most convenient at the time. Lately,
    > Edwin.

    Pagespinner

    --
    Alan Cole. E-mail: justal at lineone dot net
    http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk [Coastal Sports]
    Alan Cole, Nov 13, 2004
  6. JAMEZY NJ

    Kris Guest

    In article <>,
    (JAMEZY NJ) wrote:

    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    BBEdit. It doesn't suck.

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    Kris, Nov 13, 2004
  7. JAMEZY NJ enlightened us with:
    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    VIM. For everything.

    Sybren
    Sybren Stuvel, Nov 13, 2004
  8. JAMEZY NJ

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html JAMEZY NJ said:

    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    http://editor.usenetshit.info/

    others:

    HTML
    free:
    jedit: http://www.jedit.org/
    nedit: http://www.nedit.org/
    ewisoft: http://www.ewisoft.com/
    netpadd: http://www.netpadd.com/
    araneae: http://www.araneae.com/
    1st page: http://www.evrsoft.com/
    crimson: http://crimsoneditor.com/
    ezpad: http://www.mmedia.is/ezpad/
    pnotepad: http://www.pnotepad.org/
    acehtml: http://freeware.acehtml.com/
    screem (linux): http://www.screem.org/
    notetab light: http://www.notetab.com/
    html-kit: http://www.chami.com/html-kit/
    context: http://www.fixedsys.com/context/
    pspad: http://www.pspad.com/en/index.html
    websmill: http://www.xtreeme.com/websmill/
    SciTE: http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html
    metapad: http://www.liquidninja.com/metapad/
    slickedit (linux:) http://www.slickedit.com/
    quanta (linux): http://quanta.sourceforge.net/
    bluefish.(linux): http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
    tswebeditor: http://thaler.ennstal.at/tswebeditor/
    notespad: http://www.newbie.net/NotesPad/index.html
    pagebuilder: http://www.tafweb.com/pagebuilder.html
    grey matter pro: http://www.pagetutor.com/misc/grey.html
    editpad lite: http://www.editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html
    stones webwrite: http://www.webwriter.dk/english/index.htm
    matizha sublime: http://www.matizha.com/en/products/sublime/

    not free:
    textpad: http://www.textpad.com/ [$30]
    notetab: http://www.notetab.com/ [$10+]
    editplus: http://www.editplus.com/ [$30]
    ultraedit: http://www.idmcomp.com/ [$35]
    editpad: http://www.editpadpro.com/ [$40]
    hypertext studio: http://www.olsonsoft.com/ [$100]
    top style: http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/ [$80]
    namo: http://www.namo.com/products/webeditor/ [$90]
    acehtml pro: http://www.visicommedia.com/acehtml/ [$50]
    ibm websphere: http://www-3.ibm.com/software/webservers/hpbuilder/ [$70]
    spider writer: http://www.actiprosoftware.com/Products/SpiderWriter/ [$80]

    PHP
    phpedit: http://phpedit.org/ [$0]
    winsyntax: http://winsyntax.com/ [$0]
    devphp: http://devphp.sourceforge.net/ [$0]
    phped: http://www.nusphere.com/products/ [$300]
    top php studio: http://www.top-systems.net/ [$30]
    dzsoft php editor: http://www.dzsoft.com/dzphp.htm [$40]
    Expert Editor: http://www.ankord.com/phpxedit.html [$35]
    komodo: http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/ [$30+]
    phpcoder: http://www.phpide.com/go/programs/php_coder.htm [$0]
    Davor's PHP Editor: http://www.pleskina.com/dphped/main.php [$0]
    maguma studio/workbench: http://www.maguma.com/products/?article=Studio {$40+]

    XML
    xopus: http://xopus.com/ [$850]
    editml: http://www.editml.com/ [$90+]
    xmlpro2: http://www.vervet.com/ [$0]
    cooktop: http://www.xmlcooktop.com/ [$0]
    xray: http://www.architag.com/xray/ [$0]
    xmlwriter: http://www.xmlwriter.net/ [$100]
    oxygen pro: http://www.oxygenxml.com/ [$100]
    blueprint: http://www.xmlblueprint.com/ [$45]
    xmlmind: http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/ [$0/$220]
    peters xml eiditor: http://www.iol.ie/~pxe/ [$0]
    xmlspy: http://www.xmlspy.com/products_ide.html [$400]
    morphon: http://www.morphon.com/xmleditor/index.shtml [$0]
    turboxml: http://www.tibco.com/solutions/products/extensibility/turbo_xml.jsp [$270]

    l i t t l e v o i c e s
    brucie, Nov 13, 2004
  9. JAMEZY NJ

    Toby Inkster Guest

    JAMEZY NJ wrote:

    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    I flick between Nedit, SciTE and Nano, with the occasional spot of vim.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Nov 13, 2004
  10. "JAMEZY NJ" <> wrote in message
    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?
    >
    > I used to use HTML Pro, but lost it when my laptop bit the dust.

    NoteTab Pro. $9.99 and its pretty handy.

    I used to use 1stpage2000 from evrsoft.com (free) - but NoteTab Pro is
    slimmer and niftier. :-D

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts
    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Nov 13, 2004
  11. JAMEZY NJ wrote:
    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    GVIM
    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 13, 2004
  12. JAMEZY NJ

    mscir Guest

    JAMEZY NJ wrote:

    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    html-kit
    mscir, Nov 13, 2004
  13. JAMEZY NJ

    Art Sackett Guest

    JAMEZY NJ <> wrote:
    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    XEmacs. For just about everything except email and Usenet.

    http://www.xemacs.org/

    Oh, and of course, Grey Matter Web Pro! :)

    --
    Art Sackett,
    Patron Saint of Drunken Fornication
    Art Sackett, Nov 13, 2004
  14. Art Sackett enlightened us with:
    > XEmacs. For just about everything except email and Usenet.

    Just wondering: why not for email and Usenet?

    Sybren
    Sybren Stuvel, Nov 14, 2004
  15. "Art Sackett" <> schreef in bericht
    > JAMEZY NJ <> wrote:
    > > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    Micosoft's only bug free application:
    Notepad

    No syntax highlighting but who needs it :)

    Regards,
    Sam
    Samuël van Laere, Nov 14, 2004
  16. In article <>, JAMEZY NJ
    () dropped a +5 bundle of words...

    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?

    I'm currently using the "notepad and mountain dew" technique.

    > I used to use HTML Pro, but lost it when my laptop bit the dust.

    jedit's cool for java, haven't used it for html though.

    --
    Starshine Moonbeam
    mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
    Starshine Moonbeam, Nov 14, 2004
  17. JAMEZY NJ

    Roderik Guest

    JAMEZY NJ wrote:
    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?
    >
    > I used to use HTML Pro, but lost it when my laptop bit the dust.

    Quanta Plus
    Roderik, Nov 14, 2004
  18. JAMEZY NJ

    Aquila Deus Guest

    (JAMEZY NJ) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Just out of curiosity, what HTML Editors do you use?
    >
    > I used to use HTML Pro, but lost it when my laptop bit the dust.

    vim, with xml mode.
    Aquila Deus, Nov 14, 2004
  19. Edwin van der Vaart, Nov 14, 2004
  20. JAMEZY NJ

    Art Sackett Guest

    Sybren Stuvel <> wrote:
    > Art Sackett enlightened us with:
    >> XEmacs. For just about everything except email and Usenet.

    > Just wondering: why not for email and Usenet?

    Because I prefer mutt and tin.

    I know of no better email reader than mutt, or I'd use it. Once or
    twice a year I get the notion to try other email readers, but I've yet
    to find one that I prefer over mutt. I've found some GUI mail readers
    whose interfaces were nice enough, but the under-the-hood stuff didn't
    work as well for my environment. So, it's mutt until something better
    comes along. I don't expect something better to come along, but I keep
    an open mind about it.

    As for tin, well... I get along with it. I'm nowhere near as happy with
    it as I am with mutt for email, but I've yet to find something I like
    better. I might spend some time customizing gnus to see if I can find a
    way to like it better. Then again, I might not. :)

    Art Sackett, Nov 14, 2004