What if you don't have a thead/tbody/tfoot?

Harlan Messinger

dorayme said:
Do you know what "obviate" means? Do you use words because they
sort of just sound good to you?

She's right, Boji, the meaning of the word isn't obvious.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:30:31
GMT Harlan Messinger scribed:
She's right, Boji, the meaning of the word isn't obvious.

Yep, I got caught in a moog-fugue. Score one for the girls. The bad part
is that this isn't the 1st time I made the same mistake.

dorayme

Neredbojias said:
Yep, I got caught in a moog-fugue. Score one for the girls. The bad part
is that this isn't the 1st time I made the same mistake.

You are still in High school, it is not a score for girls and
your last sentence is not right, it should have read "The bad
part is that this isn't the last time I will make the same
mistake".

How do I know? Because I have been trying hard to develop the
embryonic better part of you for years with little success. I
have tried carrots and sticks and Officer White has mainly
delivered the latter. But to little avail. There are bits in your
brain that regenerate after quiescent periods (eg. I notice that
after Headmaster Korpela told you to stop making a public fool of
yourself, you went all quiet for a while - you pipsqueak!).

If you send me a proper sample (a simple scoop with a sharpened
teaspoon through your ears will do it), I can examine some
features of your brain and get a more accurate model (I need to
get at the code for the bits that keep regrowing) and help you
better.

Your latest idiotic pronouncements have been irritating me, you
schmuck. Don't you understand that this newsgroup is for
discussing webpage matters and not some chat room which you can
use to vent your misogyny. If you don't control yourself I will
be informing JK and rf, both former severe critics of your
behaviour and not easily dismissed.