What is a .hpp file.

?

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo

Ross said:
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what a .hpp file is?
Thanks in advance

Some people wants to use different extensions for C an C++ headers. .hpp is
one of the extensions used for C++ headers, in that case.

John Harrison

Some people wants to use different extensions for C an C++ headers. .hpp
is
one of the extensions used for C++ headers, in that case.

Sometimes people use .hpp for strictly C++ headers and .h for headers that
compile as either C or C++.

john

jeffc

Ross said:
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what a .hpp file is?

When your program gets big, you'll want to split it into separate files for
organizational purposes. Then the compiler will compiler these files
separately and then link them together to make an exe. Typically in C++,
you place declarations/class definitions in .hpp files, and the actual code
in .cpp files.