What is a pluggable framework?

jmDesktop

Hi, I don't know if this is the right group because I typically build
web apps, but in the context of web apps, what is a pluggable
framework? I can't find much on it searching in Google. I only have
a vague idea of what it is. For some reason I'm thinking that I want
this if I build a Content Management System where people can add
plugins, but don't know if that is what is meant by pluggable
framework (or if that has anything to do with thinks like MVC.)

Thank you.

rong889

http://cashpickup.net