    Luigi Donatello Asero
    今天二零零六年五月二日
    星期二

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 2, 2006

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Jim Moe Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > What is a website-analyzer like this
    > 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
    > A kind of robot?

    With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
    weaknesses in your server or browser.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

    Jim Moe, May 2, 2006

  3. "Jim Moe" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > What is a website-analyzer like this
    > > 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
    > > A kind of robot?
    > >

    > With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
    > weaknesses in your server or browser.

    Thank you for your answer.
    In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a possible
    weakness in my server or browser......

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    今天二零零六年五月二日

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 2, 2006

    > "Jim Moe" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > > What is a website-analyzer like this
    > > > 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
    > > > A kind of robot?
    > > >

    > > With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
    > > weaknesses in your server or browser.

    > Thank you for your answer.
    > In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a possible
    > weakness in my server or browser......

    A hacker?
    And why did he or she want to try and test a possible weakness?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    今天二零零六年五月二日

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 2, 2006
  5. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Jim Moe Guest

    >> > With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
    >> > weaknesses in your server or browser.

    >> In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a possible
    >> weakness in my server or browser......

    The usual reason is to hijack it for their own nefarious reasons, for
    instance to send you and 10 million of your friends some spam.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

    Jim Moe, May 2, 2006
  6. Luigi Donatello Asero

    PeterMcC Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in
    <mjz5g.55201$>

    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> skrev i
    > meddelandet news:Rgz5g.55200$...
    >>
    >> "Jim Moe" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >>>>
    >>> With an address like that it is more likely a probe testing for
    >>> weaknesses in your server or browser.

    >> Thank you for your answer.
    >> In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a
    >> possible weakness in my server or browser......

    > A hacker?
    > And why did he or she want to try and test a possible weakness?

    Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's something
    particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,

    PeterMcC, May 2, 2006
  7. "PeterMcC" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote in
    > <mjz5g.55201$>
    >
    > > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> skrev i
    > > meddelandet news:Rgz5g.55200$...
    > >>
    > >> "Jim Moe" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > >> Thank you for your answer.
    > >> In this case one might wonder why this adress wanted to test a
    > >> possible weakness in my server or browser......

    > > A hacker?
    > > And why did he or she want to try and test a possible weakness?

    > Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's

    something
    > particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

    I do not think so. As far as I remember I was attacked
    before as well...(virus and the like)
    Perhaps some do not like that my website has a good ranking on search
    engines...
    or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on NGs

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    今天二零零六年五月二日

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 2, 2006
  8. Luigi Donatello Asero

    JDS Guest

    JDS, May 2, 2006
  9. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> vouchsafed:

    >> Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's

    > something
    >> particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

    > I do not think so. As far as I remember I was attacked
    > before as well...(virus and the like)
    > Perhaps some do not like that my website has a good ranking on search
    > engines...

    That sounds improbable.

    > or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on NGs

    Now that's more believable. Nevertheless, it would be a rare person able
    to develop such malice from your innocuous postings although I suppose
    aggravation could be a contributing factor.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, May 2, 2006
  10. "Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> skrev i
    meddelandet news:Xns97B7941B33087httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251...
    > To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    > <> vouchsafed:
    >
    > >> Perhaps the https: attracts them by making them think that there's

    > > something
    > >> particularly valuable or sensitive on the site.

    > > I do not think so. As far as I remember I was attacked
    > > before as well...(virus and the like)
    > > Perhaps some do not like that my website has a good ranking on search
    > > engines...

    > That sounds improbable.

    Do you find it improbable that some do not like it?

    > > or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on NGs

    > Now that's more believable. Nevertheless, it would be a rare person able
    > to develop such malice from your innocuous postings although I suppose
    > aggravation could be a contributing factor.

    What do you mean by "aggravation"?
    Of course I did not only refer to my posting to html but even to other NGs

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/faktaomitalien.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 3, 2006
  11. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Mimic Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > What is a website-analyzer like this
    > 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
    > A kind of robot?

    Its just a host, many ISPs use "random" host names...

    c-71-197-9-195.hsd1.va.comcast.net
    82-39-81-35.cable.ubr03.jarr.blueyonder.co.uk

    you should be more interested in the URI's that are being attempted.

    --
    Mimic

    "I'd rather reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven".

    [email: ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ==]
    Help Stop Spam - www.hidemyemail.net

    "I have come to realise that, only in death, will I find true perfection."

    Mimic, May 3, 2006
  12. "Mimic" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > What is a website-analyzer like this
    > > 0x5358c79a.arcnxx21.adsl-dhcp.tele.dk ?
    > > A kind of robot?
    > >

    > Its just a host, many ISPs use "random" host names...
    >
    > c-71-197-9-195.hsd1.va.comcast.net
    > 82-39-81-35.cable.ubr03.jarr.blueyonder.co.uk
    >
    > you should be more interested in the URI's that are being attempted.
    >
    > --
    > Mimic

    That website-analyzer visited my site (of my one man business) more or less
    continuously,
    on the 1st of may, too much for a normal user, I suppose....

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 3, 2006
  13. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> vouchsafed:

    >> > Perhaps some do not like that my website has a good ranking on
    >> > search engines...

    >> That sounds improbable.

    > Do you find it improbable that some do not like it?

    No.

    >> > or perhaps there are some people who do not like what I write on
    >> > NGs

    >> Now that's more believable. Nevertheless, it would be a rare person
    >> able to develop such malice from your innocuous postings although I
    >> suppose aggravation could be a contributing factor.

    > What do you mean by "aggravation"?

    Annoyance, frustration, and ironic despair.

    > Of course I did not only refer to my posting to html but even to other
    > NGs

    Of course. But one would presume your persona is consistent.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, May 3, 2006
  14. "Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> skrev i
    meddelandet news:Xns97B853903AD4httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251...
    > To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    > <> vouchsafed:

    > >> That sounds improbable.

    > > Do you find it improbable that some do not like it?

    > No.

    What do you find improbable?

    > >> Now that's more believable. Nevertheless, it would be a rare person
    > >> able to develop such malice from your innocuous postings although I
    > >> suppose aggravation could be a contributing factor.

    > > What do you mean by "aggravation"?

    > Annoyance, frustration, and ironic despair.

    Who is the subject?
    Who should be annoyed in your mind?

    > > Of course I did not only refer to my posting to html but even to other
    > > NGs

    > Of course. But one would presume your persona is consistent.

    But there are topics which people may be more sensible to, for example
    politics.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/faktaomitalien.php
    Write in peace for peace

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 4, 2006
  15. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> vouchsafed:

    > "Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html>
    > skrev i meddelandet
    >> To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    >> <> vouchsafed:

    >> > Do you find it improbable that some do not like it?

    >> No.

    > What do you find improbable?

    Women that weight over 200 lbs. and a bank account which exceeds 6
    figures.

    >> > What do you mean by "aggravation"?

    >> Annoyance, frustration, and ironic despair.
    >>

    > Who is the subject?
    > Who should be annoyed in your mind?

    The peruser. It doesn't matter if the perusee is annoyed because he is
    the source or cause of all the responses.

    >> > Of course I did not only refer to my posting to html but even to
    >> > other NGs

    >> Of course. But one would presume your persona is consistent.

    > But there are topics which people may be more sensible to, for example
    > politics.

    I don't think anyone's really sensible at all on the subject of
    politics. Most of the time the debates are just word-fests with each
    side trying to promote his own _personal_ point of view. It's pretty
    much all talking and no listening. Not like in this newsgroup where
    everyone listens politely, doesn't argue, speaks only when they have
    something intelligent to say, and takes the advice proffered to fix
    their stupid pages which don't amount to a dried booger on a desktop
    bottom of a lesser classroom in the school of time, anyway.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, May 4, 2006
  16. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Neredbojias
    <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> declared in
    alt.html:

    > Not like in this newsgroup where
    > everyone listens politely, doesn't argue, speaks only when they have
    > something intelligent to say, and takes the advice proffered to fix
    > their stupid pages which don't amount to a dried booger on a desktop
    > bottom of a lesser classroom in the school of time, anyway.

    Eh? Which group's that then?

    --
    Mark Parnell
    My Usenet is improved; yours could be too:

    Mark Parnell, May 4, 2006
  17. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, Mark Parnell
    <> vouchsafed:

    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Neredbojias
    > <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> declared in
    > alt.html:
    >
    >> Not like in this newsgroup where
    >> everyone listens politely, doesn't argue, speaks only when they have
    >> something intelligent to say, and takes the advice proffered to fix
    >> their stupid pages which don't amount to a dried booger on a desktop
    >> bottom of a lesser classroom in the school of time, anyway.

    > Eh? Which group's that then?

    Hmm, perhaps I have it confused with alt.apprentice.angels.
    Did you sharpen your x-face?

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, May 4, 2006
  18. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Neredbojias
    <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> declared in
    alt.html:

    > Hmm, perhaps I have it confused with alt.apprentice.angels.

    Perhaps.

    > Did you sharpen your x-face?

    No, it's a newer picture. The other one was almost a year old.

    Mark Parnell, May 4, 2006
  19. "Neredbojias" <http://www.neredbojias.com/fliam.php?cat=alt.html> skrev i
    meddelandet news:Xns97B8C4C9C1778httpwwwneredbojiasco@208.49.80.251...
    > To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    > <> vouchsafed:
    > I don't think anyone's really sensible at all on the subject of
    > politics. Most of the time the debates are just word-fests with each
    > side trying to promote his own _personal_ point of view. It's pretty
    > much all talking and no listening. Not like in this newsgroup where
    > everyone listens politely, doesn't argue, speaks only when they have
    > something intelligent to say, and takes the advice proffered to fix
    > their stupid pages which don't amount to a dried booger on a desktop
    > bottom of a lesser classroom in the school of time, anyway.

    Do you read NGs about politics?

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 4, 2006
  20. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> vouchsafed:

    >> I don't think anyone's really sensible at all on the subject of
    >> politics. Most of the time the debates are just word-fests with each
    >> side trying to promote his own _personal_ point of view. It's pretty
    >> much all talking and no listening. Not like in this newsgroup where
    >> everyone listens politely, doesn't argue, speaks only when they have
    >> something intelligent to say, and takes the advice proffered to fix
    >> their stupid pages which don't amount to a dried booger on a desktop
    >> bottom of a lesser classroom in the school of time, anyway.

    > Do you read NGs about politics?

    Not to date. Can you recommend any?

    --
    Neredbojias