What is a website-analyzer?

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"

Not to date. Can you recommend any?

It depends on the topic.
If you want to read about politics in the European Union I would recommend
europa.union
If you want to read about the Italian politics, you could
read it.politica,
and so on...
Are you interested in politics from a special country?

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
It depends on the topic.
If you want to read about politics in the European Union I would
recommend europa.union
If you want to read about the Italian politics, you could
read it.politica,
and so on...
Are you interested in politics from a special country?

Hmm, now that you mention it, there's the rub. Actually, no, I'm not. Oh
sure, considering the fact that I am a US citizen, Unitedic Statesian
politics sometimes tweaks my interest, but it is an ephemeral kind of thing
because almost as soon as I digest any incoming data, I get disgusted and
repelled by the subject at hand. It would be fair to say that the price of
tea in China, although less relevant, is more soothing to the karma of at
least Occidental man.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"

Hmm, now that you mention it, there's the rub. Actually, no, I'm not. Oh
sure, considering the fact that I am a US citizen, Unitedic Statesian
politics sometimes tweaks my interest, but it is an ephemeral kind of thing
because almost as soon as I digest any incoming data, I get disgusted and
repelled by the subject at hand.

The problem is that if we do not express our opinion about what we think we
only let other people (our representatives)
decide for ourselves as well without giving them a chance to take account
of it
While I understand that it is important to respect other people´s opinions I
understand that it is important in some contexts to let know mine.
We are entitled to have our say.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
The problem is that if we do not express our opinion about what we
think we only let other people (our representatives)
decide for ourselves as well without giving them a chance to take
account
of it

That is a valid and salient point. In the past, however, I've expressed my
opinion to the point of overtaxing the sinews and ligaments of both middle
fingers and it just never seemed to do any good.
While I understand that it is important to respect other people´s
opinions I understand that it is important in some contexts to let
know mine. We are entitled to have our say.

Other people's opinion are like boogers in the chop suey. The real meat is
what we ourselves think because others have the same personal priority.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"

That is a valid and salient point. In the past, however, I've expressed my
opinion to the point of overtaxing the sinews and ligaments of both middle
fingers and it just never seemed to do any good.

Other people's opinion are like boogers in the chop suey. The real meat is
what we ourselves think because others have the same personal priority.

In medio stat virtus.
[cit]

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
Other people's opinion are like boogers in the chop suey. The real
meat is
what we ourselves think because others have the same personal
priority.

In medio stat virtus.
[cit]

In praesidium virgines vestalis, homo erectus.