    knowledge?
    --
    mensuur
    =?Utf-8?B?bWVuc3V1cg==?=, Feb 26, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWVuc3V1cg==?=

    clintonG Guest

    Have you been asleep in a cave the last three years?
    Briefly, its called R(eally) S(imple) S(yndication) which is expressed in
    XML and is primarily used to enable linked text references to remote content
    to be loaded into a page. Check out Wikipedia for a lengthy description of
    RSS.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Feb 26, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWVuc3V1cg==?=

    Terry Burns Guest

    http://www.trainingon.net/Articles/Art170/Art170.html

    --
    Terry Burns
    http://TrainingOn.net

    Terry Burns, Feb 26, 2006
  4. An RSS feed is basically a bunch of xml created by marketers for the purpose
    of further spamming up the Internet and making lots of money by selling
    seminars that -- tell people how to create RSS feeds!

    Really, in a nutshell, its just a bunch of Xml that contains titles, http
    links and descriptions of content on a site. Most commonly you would subcribe
    to these in My Yahoo!, My Msn, Google customized home page, My AOL, Bloglines
    and other tools.
    The XML gets transformed into readable entries on a web page.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 26, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bWVuc3V1cg==?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "mensuur" <> wrote in message

    A complete waste of bandwidth.
    Mark Rae, Feb 26, 2006
  6. There is an article on my site that explains how to display RSS feeds
    to a datalist.

    http://hgtit.com

    Jeremy Reid
    blackstaronline.net, Feb 28, 2006