what is <form> useful for?

Tim Streater

Travis Newbury said:

Ah, such wit! Such economy! Compressed e e cummings himself!

Mr Newbury should go far, we feel. A seat in Parliament beckons
(doubtless for the district of Great Cobblers), with a house in the
country.

Travis Newbury

Ah, such wit! Such economy! Compressed e e cummings himself!

Hardly e e cummings, but it was an appropriate response to your post.
Mr Newbury

Just Travis, not need for formalities we are all friends here.
should go far, we feel.

We? We?
A seat in Parliament beckons

**** Parliament, or politics in general.
(doubtless for the district of Great Cobblers), with a house in the
country.

3 homes actually, my primary home in Atlanta, one in San Diego, and a
condo in Orlando (3 miles from Disney) Though I must admit the home in
San Diego was inherited from my father in-law.

Travis Newbury

Wealth ought to be able to be conveyed.  I find the notion that the
government thinks that it ought to be entitled to wealth earned to be
absurd....

Don't even get me started!