    easy, IE5 or later.

    Thanks.

    , Sep 15, 2004

  2. There is a free Microsoft treeview web control that you can download and use
    for your web site:
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=75&tabindex=2

    I suggest you stay away from frames if you can. ASP.NET doesn't play very
    nice with them.
    Instead, I'd suggest you partition the logical sections of your page into
    user controls.
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp