    What is J2EE?
    Is it free?
    Can I download it?
    Jack, Nov 5, 2005

  2. Luc The Perverse, Nov 5, 2005

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    nah someone will do it
    go away
    psssshhhhhh

    "Luc The Perverse" <> wrote in message
    news:436d195c$0$17892$...
    > "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > news:kw8bf.32608$...
    >> What is J2EE?
    >> Is it free?
    >> Can I download it?

    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=j2ee&btnG=Search
    >
    > Learn to use your resources wisely ;)
    >
    > --
    > LTP
    >
    > :)

    Jack, Nov 5, 2005
  4. Jack wrote:
    > nah someone will do it

    ...less and less, as the moments tick by[1].

    > go away
    > psssshhhhhh
    > psssshhhhhh

    [1]
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/7e60a765559c9027>
    Andrew Thompson, Nov 5, 2005
  5. Jack

    hilz Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > nah someone will do it
    > go away
    > psssshhhhhh
    > psssshhhhhh

    with this attitude, i think you're going to be waiting for a long
    time...eternity that is.
    hilz, Nov 5, 2005
  6. Jack

    Benji Guest

    Jack, while high on whiteboard markers, wrote:
    > nah someone will do it
    > go away
    > psssshhhhhh
    > psssshhhhhh

    hi, i am 8 years old to. my mommie said i can have a sleepover do you
    want to come??

    --
    Of making better designs there is no end,
    and much refactoring wearies the body.
    Benji, Nov 6, 2005
  7. Jack

    Jack Guest

    from u ... I know

    Jack, Nov 6, 2005
  8. "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > nah someone will do it
    > go away
    > psssshhhhhh
    > psssshhhhhh

    <sarcasm>Well I'm glad I wasted time on you :p </sarcasm>

    Have a nice day.

    Note: Top posting is deprecated on comp.*

    --
    LTP

    :)
    Luc The Perverse, Nov 6, 2005
  9. Jack

    Jack Guest

    since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules. go
    away geeks!

    Jack, Nov 6, 2005
  10. Jack

    zero Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in

    > since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules.
    > go away geeks!

    Usually people who join an existing community adjust to said community.
    Not the other way around.
    zero, Nov 6, 2005
  11. I was going to suggest to you that you will need to change your signature,
    since there will be no help coming to your from this group.

    But the personality will stay, so don't bother changing anything. Ignorance
    can be forgiven, arrogance can't.

    Alex Molochnikov, Nov 6, 2005
  12. "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules. go
    > away geeks!

    Is not maybe will go is better, yes?
    Mike Schilling, Nov 6, 2005
  13. Jack

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:22:35 -0500, "Jack" <>

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/j2ee.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 6, 2005
  14. Jack

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 04:40:48 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov"
    said :

    >I was going to suggest to you that you will need to change your signature,
    >since there will be no help coming to your from this group.

    Perhaps I am not seeing the signature. He appears not to have one.
    What did he say?
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 6, 2005
  15. He signs his posts "Jack" (the "from" field). He asked a non-specific
    question abour J2EE ("what is..."). After being pointed to Google as the
    resource, he insulted the respondents:

    "nah someone will do it
    go away
    psssshhhhhh
    psssshhhhhh"

    "since I joined this new, the is those morons playing the police rules. go
    away geeks!"

    Apparently he expects to find babysitters on this NG, doing his homework for
    him. Is your carrier missing posts from this thread?

    AM

    "Roedy Green" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Alex Molochnikov, Nov 6, 2005
  16. Roedy Green wrote:

    >>What is J2EE?
    >>Is it free?
    >>Can I download it?

    > see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/j2ee.html

    That's a good start, this has some information too:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J2EE

    but... to tell the truth I'm sort of curious too. "J2EE" seems to be in
    the midst of a mind-boggling crossfire of alphabet soup (Jblah, Jfoo,
    JBEE, JBOP, etc...) and marketing aimed at management (manage enterprise
    resource component frameworks!) that effectively does make it harder to
    get real information about it from just googling. It's one of those
    things where a real person describing it in "no bullshit" terms is very
    valuable.

    Cheers,
    --
    David N. Welton
    - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

    Linux, Open Source Consulting
    - http://www.dedasys.com/
    David N. Welton, Nov 6, 2005
  17. Jack

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 08:03:48 GMT, "Alex Molochnikov"
    said :

    >he insulted the respondents:
    >
    >"nah someone will do it
    >go away
    >psssshhhhhh
    >psssshhhhhh"

    I was thrown off by the term "signature" which implies something
    tacked onto every post.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 6, 2005
  18. Jack

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:18:46 +0100, "David N. Welton"
    said :

    >but... to tell the truth I'm sort of curious too. "J2EE" seems to be in
    >the midst of a mind-boggling crossfire of alphabet soup (Jblah, Jfoo,
    >JBEE, JBOP, etc...) and marketing aimed at management (manage enterprise
    >resource component frameworks!

    There an advantage to giving things alphabet soup names. You can at
    least google for them. Try to find out something about "linguine". It
    is some Java package. I have not a clue what it does.

    Further try to think about "linguine" without getting emotionally
    sidetracked with reminiscences about great Italian meals.

    I found myself resenting using a package called Jenna2 even though the
    author assured me it was named after his daughter not after Bush's
    besotted daughter.

    Please stop messing with my head creating all these irrelevant
    associations!

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 6, 2005
  19. Jack

    Jack Guest

    well it is not the case here.
    if you dont want to help me dont bother me.
    im tired of the people trying to be superior.
    it is not because you know java more than me that you have to shit on me.
    try to answer my question or go away fag

    Jack, Nov 6, 2005
  20. Jack

    Jack Guest

    i am not affraid. people will help me. they are not all like you.

    Jack, Nov 6, 2005