    www.1dod.com

    What is this? Is it a game? Could someone please explain what this
    site is about?
    yepp, Jul 30, 2005

  2. yepp

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, yepp quothed:

    > I didn't get any response so far from webmasters, so I'll ask here.
    >

    > www.1dod.com
    >
    > What is this? Is it a game? Could someone please explain what this
    > site is about?

    It's the restricted website of the head hama-hama at the Department of
    Defense!

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 30, 2005

  3. yepp

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Jul 30, 2005
  4. yepp

    Greg N. Guest

    JDS wrote:

    > What is this question? Is it about HTML? Could someone please explain why
    > this poster asks a question that has nothing to do with HTML?

    none of these 3 questions has anything to do with html either.

    --
    Gregor's Motorradreisen:
    http://hothaus.de/greg-tour/
    Greg N., Jul 30, 2005
  5. yepp

    Auggie Guest

    "yepp" <> wrote in message
    > I didn't get any response so far from webmasters, so I'll ask here.
    >

    > www.1dod.com
    >
    > What is this? Is it a game? Could someone please explain what this
    > site is about?

    You don't know what the site is or what its about... yet you are so
    concerned about it as to admittedly post your query in two different groups?

    What do you care? You don't understand the site... you don't know what its
    about... then evidently we can presume that it doesn't have any content for
    you or anything you are looking for... so why are you so worried about?
    Maybe you should just butt-out and mind your own business and move along and
    try looking for websites with content and information that YOU want, instead
    of getting into a fit that there is something on the internet that you don't
    understand.

    If it really matters so much to you you should have just spent a few extra
    seconds checking out the site and you would probably have seen that it is a
    map/mod site for Half Life Day of Defeat
    Auggie, Jul 31, 2005
  6. Greg N. wrote:
    >> What is this question? Is it about HTML? Could someone please explain
    >> why
    >> this poster asks a question that has nothing to do with HTML?

    > none of these 3 questions has anything to do with html either.

    Nor does your answer... (this could go on forever...)

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Jul 31, 2005
  7. yepp

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Auggie quothed:

    > > What is this? Is it a game? Could someone please explain what this
    > > site is about?

    > You don't know what the site is or what its about... yet you are so
    > concerned about it as to admittedly post your query in two different groups?
    >
    > What do you care? You don't understand the site... you don't know what its
    > about... then evidently we can presume that it doesn't have any content for
    > you or anything you are looking for... so why are you so worried about?
    > Maybe you should just butt-out and mind your own business and move along and
    > try looking for websites with content and information that YOU want, instead
    > of getting into a fit that there is something on the internet that you don't
    > understand.
    >
    > If it really matters so much to you you should have just spent a few extra
    > seconds checking out the site and you would probably have seen that it is a
    > map/mod site for Half Life Day of Defeat

    Perhaps you are right, but I can understand his anxiety. The same thing
    happens to me when I see a naked woman.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 31, 2005
  8. yepp

    Guest

    It's just spam. They're just whoring their on-line game clan, probably
    in a vain attempt to make a hit counter scroll round.
    , Aug 1, 2005