    What is NP-complete?
    How do we prove that a problem is NP-complete?

    How do you rank NP, NP-complete, NP-hard?

    Faw, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Faw wrote:
    > What is NP-complete?
    > How do we prove that a problem is NP-complete?
    >
    > How do you rank NP, NP-complete, NP-hard?

    try comp.helpmewithhomeworkiaminawrongnewsgroup.help

    or don't multi post the same question!

    puzzlecracker, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Faw

    Gaijinco Guest

    Gaijinco, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Faw

    kevin Guest

    What is NP-complete?
    A problem is named NP-complete that it is both a NP-hard and NP problem.

    How do we prove that a problem is NP-complete?
    First, prove it is a NP problem, then u need to find another NP-complete
    problem
    reducing to it.

    How do you rank NP, NP-complete, NP-hard?
    NP < NP-complete < NP-hard

    "Faw" <>

    kevin, Oct 1, 2005
  5. Dave Rahardja, Oct 1, 2005