    What is ANT?

    cheers
    michael
    Sharp, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Sharp

    Bjorn Abelli Guest

    Bjorn Abelli, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Bjorn Abelli coughed up:
    > "Sharp" wrote...
    >
    >> What is JBOSS?

    > JBoss is a J2EE compliant application server (EJBs, etc)
    >
    > http://www.jboss.org
    >
    >> What is ANT?

    > Ant is a Java based build tool.
    >
    > http://ant.apache.org/
    >

    > // Bjorn A

    But your replies must be in the form of a question.

    "What is google?"

    (do do do do do do dooo, do do do do doot! do-do do do do do do do do do do
    doooo, doot! do-do do do do do)----jeopardy theme....

    --
    "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity!
    Two weeks from everywhere!"
    Thomas G. Marshall, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Sharp

    anonymous Guest

    Sharp wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > What is JBOSS?
    >
    > What is ANT?
    >

    > cheers
    > michael

    OK, you got me! What on Earth prevented you from using Google for that?
    anonymous, Jan 11, 2005
  5. anonymous coughed up:
    > Sharp wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> What is JBOSS?
    >>
    >> What is ANT?
    >>

    >> cheers
    >> michael
    >>

    > OK, you got me! What on Earth prevented you from using Google for
    > that?

    The G is missing from his keyboard.

    --
    "I don't want FOP, God dammit! I'm a DAPPER DAN MAN!"
    Thomas G. Marshall, Jan 11, 2005
  6. Sharp

    Sharp Guest

    > > Sharp wrote:
    > >> Hi
    > >>
    > >> What is JBOSS?
    > >>
    > >> What is ANT?
    > >>

    > >> cheers
    > >> michael
    > >>

    > > OK, you got me! What on Earth prevented you from using Google for
    > > that?

    > The G is missing from his keyboard.

    EXCUSE: I was lazy.

    Cheers
    Michael
    Sharp, Jan 12, 2005
  7. Andrew Thompson, Jan 12, 2005
  8. Sharp

    Sharp Guest

    "Andrew Thompson mumbled"
    > On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:36:47 GMT, Sharp wrote:
    >
    > > EXCUSE: I was lazy.

    > Perhaps that should be..
    >
    > <EXCUSE CLASS='PATHETIC'>
    > I was lazy.