What is running me?

Roedy Green

I am trying out a free webserver MyJavaServer.com.

It is not clear WHICH servlet womb they are using. I have got a
HelloWorldServlet working. I wondered if there is code I could add to
it to figure out what is running me.

Murray

Roedy Green said:
I am trying out a free webserver MyJavaServer.com.

It is not clear WHICH servlet womb they are using. I have got a
HelloWorldServlet working. I wondered if there is code I could add to
it to figure out what is running me.

ServletContext.getServerInfo() should do the trick

Andrew Thompson

I am trying out a free webserver MyJavaServer.com.

..I have got a HelloWorldServlet working.

Did you need to donate some money
before you got that servlet working?

Somebody was saying recently that you
did not get access to .JSP servlets
without donating..

Andrew Thompson

When did you sign up?
Recently the server says 'We're currently not accepting new users'...

It seems to flicker between 'accepting' and
'not accepting' quite regularly in recent times..
best I can suggest is to keep checking regularly..

2 people that I know of, have managed to get
accounts with them recently, Roedy and another
poster here.