What is Team Suite

jack

friends,
I would like to ask this question. i have read on net about MSTS and
would like to more about it
all i know about team suite is that it helps in developing an
integrated application. Keep files like VSS and keep the database
synchronized..

i would be glad if some one provide me with some link and resource
where i can gather the information about team suite and implement it
in my next project.

Thanks for replying me ..

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

There are four team Skus

Architect - Tools for designing (architecting) applications
Developer - Unit test, class design and code quality tools
Tester - Testing tools
Database Professional - Database design and deployment tools

Team Suite is a fifth that contains all of the above. POwerful in their own
right, they are more powerful when combined with Team Foundation Server.