What is the best ASP.net-C# Tutorial Site?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Glendon, Nov 9, 2003.

  1. Glendon

    Glendon Guest

    Hi Guys

    The best "ASP.net using C#" tutorial site I have found so far is
    http://www.asp.net.
    Most of the others focus on VBScript.

    Does anyone know of any other really good tutorial or course sites for
    "ASP.net using C#" ?

    Thanks,
    Glendon.

    ---

    Glendon, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Glendon

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    I think what you need more than anything else is a good book that will walk
    you thru the basics. I suggest Programming Asp.Net Jesse Liberty as one
    possible good book

    --

    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 10, 2003