    method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?

    Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?

    Thanks

    Paulo Roberto, Aug 2, 2007

  2. Paulo Roberto

    Sergio E. Guest

    I think that the best practice would be to make an page class with all
    customization needed and every time you inherit from it only add the columns
    and extra requiremente.

    --
    best regards,
    Sergio E.

    Sergio E., Aug 2, 2007

  3. On Aug 2, 3:14 am, "Sergio E." <gruporemp[ARROBA]hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I think that the best practice would be to make an page class with all
    > customization needed and every time you inherit from it only add the columns
    > and extra requiremente.
    >
    > --
    > best regards,
    > Sergio E.
    > DCE2005 - 2*
    >
    > "Paulo Roberto" <> escribió en el mensajenews:OP$...
    >

    > > Hi, I have a VS2005 asp.net 2.0 C# application with a lot of screens just
    > > like customers, companys, manufacturers wich has always the same basics
    > > working like a gridview showing the records, and the basic functions:
    > > inserting, editing and deleting records from tables... What is the best
    > > method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?

    > > Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?

    > > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

    here's a small tip how it can be implemented
    http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/.net/net_asp/webforms/article.php/c11939/

    Alexey Smirnov, Aug 2, 2007