What is the best pratice?

Paulo Roberto

Hi, I have a VS2005 asp.net 2.0 C# application with a lot of screens just
like customers, companys, manufacturers wich has always the same basics
working like a gridview showing the records, and the basic functions:
inserting, editing and deleting records from tables... What is the best
method to do/optimize that? Creating each .aspx ?

Because what most changes is the fields tables... what do you suggest?

Thanks

Sergio E.

I think that the best practice would be to make an page class with all
customization needed and every time you inherit from it only add the columns
and extra requiremente.