    Server.Transfer() does not let me specify the target frame and neither does
    Response.Redirect.

    Sorry if it sounds like a newbie question.

    David, Jun 3, 2004

  2. What you need is a Master Page, from which all your pages will automatically
    inherit the navigation user control and other common page elements.
    Unfortunately there is not an easy way to do this until .NET 2.0 comes out
    next year.
    Here are a couple ways you can sort of fake it for now, but they're not
    nearly as intuitive and functional as the 2.0 implementation is shaping up
    to be.
    http://authors.aspalliance.com/PaulWilson/Articles/?id=14
    http://www.sellsbrothers.com/writing/default.aspx?content=projectitemtemplates.htm

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "David" <> wrote in message
    > control?
    >
    > I am talking about a tab control with links to a bunch of pages which

    could
    > be on the left side or accross the top of the page.
    >
    > I've used user controls, but having to put the user control on every page

    is

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jun 3, 2004