What is the best web hosting for small businesses?

suria

Help! I'm usually the technologically savvy one, but when a friend of
mine asked me what web hosting company would be best for their
business, I had no idea. I have tried searching online, but I have no
idea what most of the technological terms mean (such as PERL, VPS,
SSL) The following is their requirement (they have a small business
that sells less than ten products / services):

# They need access of certain parts of the Electronic shop (e-shop) to
be restricted to certain members
# Unlimited Disc Space
# Unlimited Data Transfer
# At least 250 email addresses with unlimited storage and at least
10MB of attachments; catch all; free aliases; mailing list
# Free Site Building/ Design Tools
# Hosting of the Web Site & ability to accept payment through pay pal,
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover plus Free Shopping Cart
# The ability for customers to create usernames and passwords to log
in
# Interactive chatting between customers and support
# Site Statistics
# Online Gift Certificates and Coupons

Thank you !!!!