What is the best web hosting for small businesses?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by suria, May 28, 2008.

  1. suria

    suria Guest

    Help! I'm usually the technologically savvy one, but when a friend of
    mine asked me what web hosting company would be best for their
    business, I had no idea. I have tried searching online, but I have no
    idea what most of the technological terms mean (such as PERL, VPS,
    SSL) The following is their requirement (they have a small business
    that sells less than ten products / services):

    # They need access of certain parts of the Electronic shop (e-shop) to
    be restricted to certain members
    # Unlimited Disc Space
    # Unlimited Data Transfer
    # At least 250 email addresses with unlimited storage and at least
    10MB of attachments; catch all; free aliases; mailing list
    # Free Site Building/ Design Tools
    # Hosting of the Web Site & ability to accept payment through pay pal,
    Visa, Mastercard, and Discover plus Free Shopping Cart
    # The ability for customers to create usernames and passwords to log
    in
    # Interactive chatting between customers and support
    # Site Statistics
    # Online Gift Certificates and Coupons

    Thank you !!!!

    http://web-hosting-solutions.fantastic-galleries.net