What is the correct MIME type for DOCX, XLSX, & PPTX?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David Thielen, May 26, 2008.

  1. David Thielen, May 26, 2008

  2. I don't know the answer offhand, but if you have software that you can open
    them with, you can easily find out by looking at the Registry.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, May 26, 2008

  3. Hi Dave,

    In addition to the list John mentioned, I found the following MSDN
    reference include some content-type info for some other component files in
    OFFICE 2007 OOXML:

    #Introducing the Office (2007) Open XML File Formats

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .