    Hi,
    What is the difference between Visual Studio.NET 2005 ©MVisual Web Developer
    2005 Express ?

    ad, Apr 3, 2005

  2. VS.NET allows you to create Windows Forms,
    Console Applications and Web Applications,
    while with VWD you can only create Web Applications.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 3, 2005

  3. ad

    ad Guest

    Is there any difference when create Web Applications use these two tools?

    "Juan T. Llibre" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :...

    ad, Apr 4, 2005
  4. No.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...
    ======================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 4, 2005
  5. ad

    ad Guest

    Thank,
    How can I do with Cristal Report in Visual Web Developer 2005 Express ?

    "Juan T. Llibre" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
    :...

    ad, Apr 4, 2005
  6. ad

    Riki Guest

    If you want to develop advanced custom controls for your
    web site, you need Visual Studio.

    For instance, with Visual Web Developer, you can't debug
    controls at design time, and you can't add a windows form
    when needed, such as a Property Builder form.

    Riki

    Riki, Apr 4, 2005