What is the Equivalent of the CurrentRowIndex Property for a DataGrid Web Control?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Bob Loveshade, Nov 26, 2005.

  1. I am trying to convert the following windows app method, to use in an
    ASP.NET application:

    private void DataGrid1_CurrentCellChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

    int c = DataGrid1.CurrentRowIndex;
    DataGrid1.Select(c);
    DataGrid1_Click( sender, e);

    }

    The problem is that there is no CurrentRowIndex property for the
    DataGrid web control. Is there something else I can use, that will give
    me similar functionality?

    I also need to figure out what I can use in place of the Select method,
    which also doesn't exist for the DataGrid web control. Would
    SelectedIndex work? Can this method be adapted?

    Thanks!!!

    Bob Loveshade, Nov 26, 2005