What is the last argument to rb_attr() ?

Daniel Berger

Hi,

What is the last argument to the rb_attr function exactly? I looked at
eval.c and I think it sets its visibility (private?) but I wasn't sure
and I didn't see it documented anywhere.

Thanks,

Dan

Nobuyoshi Nakada

Hi,

At Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:37:10 +0900,
Daniel Berger wrote in [ruby-talk:256656]:
What is the last argument to the rb_attr function exactly? I looked at
eval.c and I think it sets its visibility (private?) but I wasn't sure
and I didn't see it documented anywhere.

Follows the current visibility if it is non-zero.