What is the Quraan?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ), Jan 28, 2008.

  1. Please forgive us for any disturbance, but we have an important
    subject
    to address to you regarding FAITH, and we Don't intend to overload
    your email with unnecessary messages...



    What is the Quraan?

    It is the final revelation of the will of Almighty God's to all of
    mankind, which was conveyed through the Angel Gabriel, in Arabic, to
    the Prophet Muhammad in its sounds, words and meanings.

    The Qur'aan, sometimes spelled Koran, was relayed to the Prophet's
    companions, which they memorised verbatim, and which has been
    publicly and continually recited by them and their successors until
    the present day. In short, the Qur'aan is the book of guidance from
    God par excellence. The Qur'aan is still memorised and taught by
    millions of people.

    The language of the Qur'aan, Arabic, is still a living language to
    millions of people, so unlike the scriptures of other religions, the
    Qur'aan is still read in its original language by countless millions
    of people. The Qu'raan is a living miracle in the Arabic language;
    and is known to be inimitable in its style, form and spiritual
    impact. God's final revelation to mankind, the Qur'aan, was revealed
    to the Prophet Muhammad over a period of 23 years. The Qur'aan, in
    contrast to many other religious books, was always thought to be the
    Word of God by those who believed in it, i.e. it wasn't something
    decreed by a religious council many years after being written. Also,
    the Qu'raan was recited publicly in front of both the Muslim and non-
    Muslim communities during the life of the Prophet Muhammad.

    The entire Qur'aan was completely written down in the lifetime of the
    Prophet, and numerous companions of the Prophet memorised the entire
    Qur'aan word-for-word as it was revealed. So unlike other scriptures,
    the Qur'aan was always in the hands of the common believers, it was
    always thought to be God's word and, due to wide-spread memorisation,
    it was perfectly preserved.

    In regards to the teachings of the Qur'aan - it is a universal
    scripture, and it is addressed to all of mankind, and not to a
    particular tribe or "chosen people". The message that it brings is
    nothing new, but the same message of all of the prophets - submit to
    Almighty God and worship Him alone. As such, God's revelation in the
    Qur'aan focuses on teaching human beings the importance of believing
    in the Unity of God and framing their lives around the guidance which
    He has sent. Additionally, the Qur'aan contains the stories of the
    previous prophets, such as Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus; as well as
    many commands and prohibitions from God. In modern times in which so
    many people are caught up in doubt, spiritual despair and "political
    correctness", the Qur'aanic teachings offer solutions to the
    emptiness of our lives and the turmoil that is gripping the world
    today.

    ...........
    Prepared by: Abu 'Iyaad





    For more information about Islam

    http://www.imanway1.com/files/ExploreIslam.htm



    http://www.freewebtown.com/trouth/1.html
    íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ), Jan 28, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:15:16 -0800,
    ياهادي أهدنا وأهدي بنا (أم نادر) wrote:


    > What is the Quraan?


    An utterly obsolete text, whose major claim to fame is to be a
    source of hatred, intolerance and ignorance.
    Ivar Rosquist, Jan 28, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ)

    Default User Guest

    Ivar Rosquist wrote:


    > An utterly


    Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
    infest.




    Brian
    Default User, Jan 28, 2008
    #3
  4. íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ)

    Richard Guest

    "Default User" <> writes:

    > Ivar Rosquist wrote:
    >
    >
    >> An utterly

    >
    > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
    > infest.
    >


    And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    own advice. Thank you.
    Richard, Jan 29, 2008
    #4
  5. Re: What is the yadda

    Richard wrote:
    > "Default User" <> writes:
    >
    >> Ivar Rosquist wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>> An utterly

    >> Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
    >> infest.
    >>

    >
    > And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    > own advice. Thank you.


    At least /one/ person has to tell the responder-to-spam not to do it.
    its like shushing someone in a Library.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    CLC FAQ <http://c-faq.com/>
    CLC readme: <http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt>
    Mark McIntyre, Jan 29, 2008
    #5
  6. íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ)

    Default User Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > "Default User" <> writes:


    > > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
    > > they infest.
    > >

    >
    > And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    > own advice. Thank you.



    Ah, the troll morphs again.

    *replonk*




    Brian
    Default User, Jan 29, 2008
    #6
  7. In article <>,
    Default User <> wrote:
    >Richard wrote:
    >
    >> "Default User" <> writes:

    >
    >> > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
    >> > they infest.
    >> >

    >>
    >> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    >> own advice. Thank you.

    >
    >
    >Ah, the troll morphs again.
    >
    >*replonk*
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >Brian


    You must really have the worst newsreader/killfile mechanism in the
    world - or, as we all are pretty much convinced, be completely
    computer-inept - you should probably consider ordering some of those CDs
    that are advertised on late night TV.

    I certainly have no trouble keeping Richard on my "select list", as he
    is one of the small group who actually post stuff that is fun to read.
    Kenny McCormack, Jan 29, 2008
    #7
  8. On 29 Jan 2008 at 18:25, Kenny McCormack wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Default User <> wrote:
    >>Richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Default User" <> writes:

    >>
    >>> > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
    >>> > they infest.
    >>> >
    >>>
    >>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    >>> own advice. Thank you.

    >>
    >>
    >>Ah, the troll morphs again.
    >>
    >>*replonk*
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>Brian

    >
    > You must really have the worst newsreader/killfile mechanism in the
    > world - or, as we all are pretty much convinced, be completely
    > computer-inept - you should probably consider ordering some of those CDs
    > that are advertised on late night TV.
    >
    > I certainly have no trouble keeping Richard on my "select list", as he
    > is one of the small group who actually post stuff that is fun to read.


    Yes... and even if he wasn't fun, at least he'd be a change from the
    usual drivel of "OT, not C, C doesn't have a stack, that's not portable,
    blah blah".

    Back to Richard's original point, of course there is a clear double
    standard: one rule for The Clique and one rule for everyone else. In the
    last two days, Heathfield and the Loser have both responded to messages
    that are clearly spam - but that's OK, because they're in the in-crowd.
    Antoninus Twink, Jan 29, 2008
    #8
  9. íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ)

    Richard Guest

    Antoninus Twink <> writes:

    > On 29 Jan 2008 at 18:25, Kenny McCormack wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> Default User <> wrote:
    >>>Richard wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> "Default User" <> writes:
    >>>
    >>>> > Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups
    >>>> > they infest.
    >>>> >
    >>>>
    >>>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    >>>> own advice. Thank you.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Ah, the troll morphs again.
    >>>
    >>>*replonk*
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Brian

    >>
    >> You must really have the worst newsreader/killfile mechanism in the
    >> world - or, as we all are pretty much convinced, be completely
    >> computer-inept - you should probably consider ordering some of those CDs
    >> that are advertised on late night TV.
    >>
    >> I certainly have no trouble keeping Richard on my "select list", as he
    >> is one of the small group who actually post stuff that is fun to read.

    >
    > Yes... and even if he wasn't fun, at least he'd be a change from the
    > usual drivel of "OT, not C, C doesn't have a stack, that's not portable,
    > blah blah".
    >
    > Back to Richard's original point, of course there is a clear double
    > standard: one rule for The Clique and one rule for everyone else. In the
    > last two days, Heathfield and the Loser have both responded to messages
    > that are clearly spam - but that's OK, because they're in the
    > in-crowd.


    Brian (I never knew a Bwian who wasn't as thick as two short planks and
    boring with it), is one of the worst. Constantly net nannying. Knows
    jack about C and constantly jumping to the defence of the clique when
    some of us try to be a little more patient and helpful to confused
    nOObs. Because I have taken him and some of the others to task about
    their rudeness I am labelled a troll. Poor Bwian.
    Richard, Jan 31, 2008
    #9
  10. íÇåÇÏí ÃåÏäÇ æÃåÏí ÈäÇ (Ãã äÇÏÑ)

    Richard Guest

    Re: What is the yadda

    Mark McIntyre <> writes:

    > Richard wrote:
    >> "Default User" <> writes:
    >>
    >>> Ivar Rosquist wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>> An utterly
    >>> Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
    >>> infest.
    >>>

    >>
    >> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    >> own advice. Thank you.

    >
    > At least /one/ person has to tell the responder-to-spam not to do
    > it. its like shushing someone in a Library.


    No. They don't. it's nothing like that at all.

    Some of did not see the post until Mr "I own the group" decided to start
    net nannying. He made the original noise. if noone replies to that post
    then its one post and one only. Bwian's reply and bossy nature means it
    was then two minimum.
    Richard, Jan 31, 2008
    #10
  11. Richard wrote:
    > Antoninus Twink <> writes:

    (drivel)

    >> On 29 Jan 2008 at 18:25, Kenny McCormack wrote:

    (no idea and don't care)

    > Brian (I never knew a Bwian who wasn't as thick as two short planks and
    > boring with it),


    Oh look, three trolls hiding under a bridge.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    CLC FAQ <http://c-faq.com/>
    CLC readme: <http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt>
    Mark McIntyre, Jan 31, 2008
    #11
  12. Re: What is the yadda

    Richard wrote:
    > Mark McIntyre <> writes:
    >
    >> Richard wrote:
    >>> "Default User" <> writes:
    >>>
    >>>> Ivar Rosquist wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> An utterly
    >>>> Please don't respond to obvious spam. They don't read the groups they
    >>>> infest.
    >>>>
    >>> And yet you add to the thread waking it up once more. Please take your
    >>> own advice. Thank you.

    >> At least /one/ person has to tell the responder-to-spam not to do
    >> it. its like shushing someone in a Library.

    >
    > No. They don't. it's nothing like that at all.


    Whatever. You're a troll and I clame my £5,

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    CLC FAQ <http://c-faq.com/>
    CLC readme: <http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt>
    Mark McIntyre, Jan 31, 2008
    #12
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page