    files.

    Thanks and Regards
    Bhuwan
    Bhuwan Bhaskar, Oct 9, 2007

  2. Bhuwan Bhaskar

    JIGNESH Guest

    WSDL: Given a Web Service, it would be nice to have a standard way to
    document what messages the Web Service accepts and generates—that is, to
    document the Web Service contract. A standard language makes it easy for
    developers and developer tools to create and interpret contracts. The WSDL
    (Web Services Description Language) is an XML-based contract language jointly
    developed by Microsoft and IBM

    DISCO: Developers will need some way to discover Web Services. The DISCO
    (Discovery of Web Services) provides a way to discover and retrieve WSDL
    description of services on remote machines

    UDDI: Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration (UDDI) specifies a
    mechanism for Web Service providers to advertise the existance of their Web
    Services

    Regards
    JIGNESH

    JIGNESH, Oct 9, 2007