What is the the best style and theory of writing a complier in your language

Discussion in 'C++' started by small Pox, Dec 23, 2010.

  1. small Pox

    small Pox Guest

    small Pox, Dec 23, 2010

  2. Juha Nieminen, Dec 24, 2010

  3. small Pox

    small Pox Guest

    *** Alex Jones Exposes Google's Plan to Dominate the Internet ***plz spread this video

    Alex Jones Exposes Google's Plan to Dominate the Internet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiqOL9ausOI

    --
    The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
    is UNACCEPTABLE.

    =====

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQapkVCx1HI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJ-k-iOg0M

    Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
    Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
    you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
    investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
    the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
    Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
    puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
    TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
    you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
    little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhMcii8smxk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZ2lxDJmdg

    There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
    courts.

    FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
    only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
    Non-whites in all parts of the world.

    Daily 911 news : http://911blogger.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kGZ3XPEm4

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

    Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
    neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
    cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

    SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
    tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

    FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
    UNPATRIOTIC Act
    FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
    europe and rapes.
    FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA

    small Pox, Dec 24, 2010