What is this treeview error?

Harry Keck

I am using the IE Web control's treeview on an asp.net
page. For 99% of the machines that I run this application
from, everything works properly, but for one machine, an
error comes up with the message, "A dynamic link library
(DLL) initialization routine failed" and gives a url to
the treeview.htc file. Does anyone out there know what is
going on or how I can fix this? Thank you.