    I use Webber32, can it be that an update converted it and inserted this
    "parsing thing, does it have any relation to each other ???

    Ruud

    Ruud, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Ruud

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Ruud" <> wrote:

    >Anyone know what this is ?

    Microsoft introduced (and the withdrew after some bad publicity) a
    feature whereby advertisers could buy certain words in MS products.
    Say that General Motors bought the word 'car', everytime 'car'
    appeared in a web page displayed in IE that word would be a link to
    the GM site. The above meta tag is tos top this behaviour, thereby
    stopping advertisers high-jacking your site. Smart Tags never took off
    and there's really no point in including the above meta tag.

    >I am convinced I had filled in keywords in this metatag : <META
    >NAME="keywords" CONTENT="none">
    >and now I cannot overwite "none", am unable to save it.
    >I use Webber32, can it be that an update converted it and inserted this
    >"parsing thing, does it have any relation to each other ???

    Have you e-mailled tech support for Webber32?

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Ruud wrote: