    What may be the reason of this error message.

    Thanks for any help.

    Arif Çimen.
    Arif Çimen, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Hi Arif,

    Unfortunately, the error message doesn't really describe the problem. Check
    whether the ASPNET account has Change permissions in the directory where the
    ..mdb file is stored. When you use an Access database, it has to create a
    locking (.LDB) file. Without sufficient permissions, that can't be done.

    Let us know if this helps?

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 21, 2005